PINNING THINGS FOR MY BIRTHDAY

It's my birthday this month, and I've put together a little wish list of things spied in shops close to home and further afield. ...

It's my birthday this month, and I've put together a little wish list of things spied in shops close to home and further afield.


katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au || gifts to inspire making and cooking
Things to make and do: The Modern Natural Dyer has been on my Amazon Wish List for ages. It's also available at Booktopia.
Things to cook and eat: I've heard good things about Arthur Street Kitchen's cook books, Community and Neighbourhood, and spied Neighbourhood in Bateau Bay's Blackbird home interiors store.

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au || gifts for giving and hanging
Things to drop dough on: I've been following this Byron Bay potter on Instagram for a while, and now new Long Jetty store Shadow Bang is bring Lauren's work to the Central Coast.
Things to hang on the wall: Even if I wanted to hang something else on my walls, I couldn't. I had the last of a selection of prints framed last month and now if something new comes in, something's got to go out. That doesn't mean I can't have art-inspired works around me, like these drop cloth pouches by Bookhou. The Bookhou label doesn't make many of these - they're literally made from studio drop cloths - but when they are listed online they're snapped up in no time at all. Almost impossible to find and gift, but they're still on the wish list.

You Might Also Like

2 comments