PINNING THINGS THAT TICKLE MY FANCY

My first pinning post for 2017. How time flies. The last one was in September despite good intentions to try and do one a month. I'll ai...

My first pinning post for 2017. How time flies. The last one was in September despite good intentions to try and do one a month. I'll aim to up the score this year. In the meantime, here's what's tickling my fancy right now.

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au || january pinterest pins to make do cook and eat

Things to make and do: I have a stash of thrifted felt and a lot of time to sit and stitch on the work commute. Maybe I can start now to make a garland for next Christmas, or any time really.
Things to cook and eat: I am not a fan of vanilla ice cream, but a flavour like roasted berry could almost win me over.

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au || january pinterest pins to drop dough on and hang on the wall

Things to drop dough on: I stumbled across the work of ceramicist and weaver Phillipa Taylor on Instagram. Every single post is covetable.
Things to hang on the wall: Two colours (and black) but so much going on in this print by Jorge Lawerta.

PS: If you're on Pinterest, please copy and paste your Pinterest handle or a Board you think I'd like into the comments. I have been following the same boards for ages now and would welcome fresh ideas and a more diverse array of sources.

You Might Also Like

1 comments