AUTUMN 2013 || PINNING THINGS WARM AND TOASTY

My autumn pinnings have taken on a much more cosy and toasty warm feel.  THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: I’ve long loved Amanda’s clever...



My autumn pinnings have taken on a much more cosy and toasty warm feel. 

THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: I’ve long loved Amanda’s clever felt play biscuits and sweet treats. This is her latest felt creation, a flower headband for her daughter.

THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: Rachel has the same tastes as me… in Hornsea crockery that is (and toasty warm porridge).

THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: I have been coveting these brogues for some weeks. I have a similar much-loved pair of flats bought from the op-shop but fading fast.

THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: Pippa makes beautiful wall hangings and I am betting she doesn’t have to beg people to use a coaster or take their feet off her Parker coffee table. I do. Grrrr.

You Might Also Like

0 comments